Ancient Cosmos Ancient Cosmos

Looks great, unsettling in a fantastic way. I think it's an awesome piece of animation, pixels and growling sound track to add that extra layer or creepiness.

That being said, I think I need to go watch at least eight videos of cute cats on youtube to balance this out. Or maybe four videos of red pandas playing could work.

Cheap Joke Cheap Joke

The animation is quite good. it's a very unsettling cartoon and the setting, animation, voices all reflect that very well. I think I've met the person who told the joke, and he actually looked very much the the person who laughed at it.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

Recursive. I can respect that.

Mabel the Muse Mabel the Muse

So... was this where The Shadling got his start into the world of art? Eh, that guys talented even if he's perverted, I kind of think he's trying to be ironic actually.

But this is supposed to be a review of your cartoon not his art. It's just the first thing to come to mind, and probably why I thought it was funny. For the most part, your animation isn't bad, not epically great but it gets the job done and as long as you're happy with it I'm not too worried. I smirked, which is the most anyone will ever get from me, so I'll give you a favorable vote.

Have a pleasant day.

UberCream responds:

You too, man :)

Opium Cop Opium Cop

At first I thought, it just can't be classified as Noire until opium is involved. And then I laughed.

Lazy Writing 6 Lazy Writing 6

As a father, and a virgin, I can relate to all of this. This whole... everything that just happened.

Goblin Invasion Goblin Invasion

Because of the grooves

It was funny enough, not a lot going on visually. but what's the story with the music? Where did it come from? With it's power I will rock on!!!

maxvm responds:

[Repost from below] The two music tracks are 8-bit remixes of the super-talented August Burns Red, so check them out!

Cornflakes Of Agony Cornflakes Of Agony

let's see

Despite everything this is pretty epic... The music really helps. But at the same time, I cannot ignore the art and animation, it's just not that good. The writing and dialogue is pretty sketchy as well. And no voice acting... well, oh well.

But it manages to have a lot of good qualities.

Slave atAntique Road Show Slave atAntique Road Show

how did you...

Despite the atrocious audio quality your flash cartoon was well executed If you had found a better quality recording that that would have been better. For instance if you had the recording on your computer you took an audio chord with two male plugs plugged one in your headphone output and another in your mic input and recorded it that way perhaps the audio would have been improved greatly.

Other than that alright stuff.

What Would You Do?? What Would You Do??

yeah

It was pretty interesting. It's cool to make an interactive sort of thing. The art did what it had to do, and the style made sense for this kind of project. if only I had known I might have sent in a clip. What do you plan on doing for the next one?