Ancient Cosmos Ancient Cosmos

Looks great, unsettling in a fantastic way. I think it's an awesome piece of animation, pixels and growling sound track to add that extra layer or creepiness.

That being said, I think I need to go watch at least eight videos of cute cats on youtube to balance this out. Or maybe four videos of red pandas playing could work.

Cheap Joke Cheap Joke

The animation is quite good. it's a very unsettling cartoon and the setting, animation, voices all reflect that very well. I think I've met the person who told the joke, and he actually looked very much the the person who laughed at it.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

Recursive. I can respect that.

Shark Lifting 2 Shark Lifting 2

Great concept great game, simple and minimalistic and that's okay. I just wish there was a restart button for the tour bus game. It sucks when you get a bum start and you know you can't possibly make it in time but you have to continue to play through.

Megabullet Megabullet

My brother made a game like this, only different colored dots did different things. Actually the dots didn't move in that one they just appeared. Some would kill you, others would protect you, and there was one very rare dot that would crash the game.

Stickman91 responds:

All the dots in this game are your enemies, regardless of color. Misanthropes ought to get a kick out of that; all they need to do is pretend the dots are people, and they should rack up a massive score in no time.

Space-ninja Space-ninja

Great game

But I'd make one suggestion. Could you please give the boss at the end of the game a health bar? I suppose it doesn't really take away from the game play, but it annoyed me on a minimal level.

Apostasy Apostasy

This is where your technical skill really shines through. It stays interesting, there's progress in the music and composition. Great lead guitar and the synths add a variety of texture. I like it.

c-ryan responds:

Thought you might find this one better. Cheers for listening and rating!

Ripped Apart Ripped Apart

You definitely have the technical skill down. You're very talented guitarist. But I'm not hearing anything here I wouldn't hear off of one of Death's albums. It's just very generic sounding. It sounds like variations on the same guitar rifts and there's very little energy dynamics. There's no build up compositionally. I fell like that's the biggest folly with metal these days. It feels like the song just slogs on unwavering and fails to grow or reach any sort of climax.

c-ryan responds:

I would pretty much agree with everything you said. Straight death metal style isn't my default writting style, melodeath is. I think you'll find what you've pointed out in most of my melodic songs. Maybe check out Apostasy, Hypernova or The Annihilation II. They are definitely more diverse and have a better flow to them, in my opinion!

Midnight Fire Midnight Fire

I could listen to this until midnight, but if I listened past that point I'd probably turn into a gremlin.

nietzlawe responds:

This review is Insanely Well Received! By sane people.

The Rescue The Rescue

interesting

You know what comes to mind... a top secret sith project, the one where they tried to cross breed their imperial star destroyers with whales.

HELP ME! HELP ME!

fanning the flames...

I like to think that the letters are pleading for help because they are currently on fire. Perhaps I require some help as well. Medical help... Diagnoses: Insanity.

Stickman91 responds:

I don't know what happened to these letters, but they sure do look like they could use a helping hand. I think they had a bad trip or something.

Dreaming-Loudly's Crusade Dreaming-Loudly's Crusade

blurriness?

I like the blurriness I'm seeing in your work. Makes it look like it's out of a dream or something. And the picture is fantastic.

Nacale responds: