Shark Lifting 2 Shark Lifting 2

Great concept great game, simple and minimalistic and that's okay. I just wish there was a restart button for the tour bus game. It sucks when you get a bum start and you know you can't possibly make it in time but you have to continue to play through.

Megabullet Megabullet

My brother made a game like this, only different colored dots did different things. Actually the dots didn't move in that one they just appeared. Some would kill you, others would protect you, and there was one very rare dot that would crash the game.

Stickman91 responds:

All the dots in this game are your enemies, regardless of color. Misanthropes ought to get a kick out of that; all they need to do is pretend the dots are people, and they should rack up a massive score in no time.

Space-ninja Space-ninja

Great game

But I'd make one suggestion. Could you please give the boss at the end of the game a health bar? I suppose it doesn't really take away from the game play, but it annoyed me on a minimal level.

Interactive Drum Kit Interactive Drum Kit

almost not bad

I like the idea... but the thing that really bothered me was how you had to use the mouse. I felt it would have been better is it was done with the keyboard. You can only hit one drum at a time, you had to move your mouse to get to another drum and if you missed your timing would be messed up.

If it was on keyboard you could hit every drum on there or at least ten of them. Maybe for originality you should try recording your own drum hits, or get someone with drumset and some drum mikes to record the hits for you. Although free samples are fine I suppose.

It's a good idea but there is plenty of room for improvement.

Frenzy responds:

Yeah.

Thanks for the review.

~ Z

A Random Generator A Random Generator

well.

interesting. The monkey ate the monkey.

I would make it so that you could randomly generate an "A" instead of a "The" every time. And the random word generators are pretty basic as well. maybe make it so that the second letter can be a vowel every now and again.

Flash Hero Flash Hero

not bad

It okay. I can't really play it very well on my laptop right now. But you have the Guitar Hero game play down fairly well.

I guess I'll just cut to the chase, the graphics were a bit of a let down. I wasn't expecting crazy 3d stuff, but it could have been better. The crowd doesn't move at all, there could have been more to the M&Ms that you have to hit. I don't know it just seemed a little under per.
But that aside, I have to admit the game's pretty good.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

It's still awesome

Wow I don't have a review for this.

It's a good thing you can download the game because just a little bit of lag is enough to kill everything. But it's a fun game, easy to get caught up in it and before you know it it's the next day... haha, good fun.

Bucketball Bucketball

great.

It's simple but entertaining.

Post War Post War

good idea

sure the music and graphics were kind of eh. But it gave it an arcady feel so I wouldn't deduct for that. The deal is you had a good idea, but the game just wasn't that entertaining.

Pointless Platformer Pointless Platformer

okay

that was a very very easy game. I still haven't decided whether I enjoyed it or hated it though. I probably will never be able to decide.