Apostasy Apostasy

This is where your technical skill really shines through. It stays interesting, there's progress in the music and composition. Great lead guitar and the synths add a variety of texture. I like it.

c-ryan responds:

Thought you might find this one better. Cheers for listening and rating!

Ripped Apart Ripped Apart

You definitely have the technical skill down. You're very talented guitarist. But I'm not hearing anything here I wouldn't hear off of one of Death's albums. It's just very generic sounding. It sounds like variations on the same guitar rifts and there's very little energy dynamics. There's no build up compositionally. I fell like that's the biggest folly with metal these days. It feels like the song just slogs on unwavering and fails to grow or reach any sort of climax.

c-ryan responds:

I would pretty much agree with everything you said. Straight death metal style isn't my default writting style, melodeath is. I think you'll find what you've pointed out in most of my melodic songs. Maybe check out Apostasy, Hypernova or The Annihilation II. They are definitely more diverse and have a better flow to them, in my opinion!

Midnight Fire Midnight Fire

I could listen to this until midnight, but if I listened past that point I'd probably turn into a gremlin.

nietzlawe responds:

This review is Insanely Well Received! By sane people.

Roboflavin Roboflavin

This song is a good source of riboflavin.

~Call Me~ ~Call Me~

... Maybe.

nietzlawe responds:

You're fired!

... Out of a cannon.

Fapaholics Fapaholics

I'm pretty sure I've made a trap beat before on some "whatever" song and I didn't even know what it was. I'm still not sure actually. The melodies and some of the synth voices reminds me of Warcraft, back before it was all MMRPGs and 3d shit.

Sinitech responds:

i'm curious as to how this could remind of you warcraft

i never really got into warcraft it was too fast paced for my tastes

COICUS COICUS

I think the ending works.

it's alright i guess

Space Adventure Space Adventure

Not your best, but I still kind of like it. Doesn't feel as epic as some of your older stuff, but they can't all be winners. Do you feel like you may have played out the whole midi eighties early nineties chiptune genre? Maybe you should step back for a bit, think about how you're growing as a musician and an artist.

Immortal Immortal

Great beat, bassline's doing it's thing and doing it well. You got a freaky evil voice, every song needs one of those. Okay, I can dig it.

Sinitech responds:

I feel like I could have probably made the melody a little more interesting at some parts, particularly the break-down in the middle, but it was somewhat difficult for me to work with because I guess I'm not creative enough or something.

Crabs WIP Crabs WIP

You've clearly surpassed me, you've got this desperate nervous energy thing going in these newer projects, it's been a while since I've listened to your stuff but I should probably go back and gauge how much you've improved.

four and a half stars because... I like halves.

Sinitech responds:

I want to finish this one in particular really bad, but ever since uploading it I've not made a single bit of progress, I have no idea how to continue with this.